Palms Acupuncture & Wellness will not be treating any known or suspected cases of Covid-19 in the office. If you are sick, please wait for 2 weeks until you are symptom free before making an appointment.
Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our Cleaning Procedures
- Tables are wiped down between treatments.
- High touch surfaces- door handles, light switches, call buttons, etc will be sanitized between patients.
- Office staff will wear masks and gloves while cleaning.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are available in all rooms.
What We Ask From You
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items into the office with you, i.e., purses, bags, water bottles, iPads, etc.. The fewer items you have the less likely we will have any issues with contamination.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have, or have had, any cold or flu symptoms in the past 14 days, have traveled recently, or have any of the symptoms that are associated with Covid-19. This applies if you have a household member with any symptoms. We know that there are many silent carriers, but our goal is to minimize any exposure of known causes. Instead, call us to reschedule.
- If you are uncomfortable coming to the office for any reason, we understand.
If anyone working at Palms Acupuncture & Wellness tests positive for Covid-19, the office will be closed for 14 days, disinfected, and all patients who have been in 14 days prior will be notified.